A CAP staff member posing with a CAP participant in front of a Bowlarama sign.
Close-up of a CAP participant holding a yellow lizard from Hope for Wildlife.
Are you 18-24 years old?
Do you identify as having a disability(ies)?
Do you live in the Halifax area?
Do you want to fully participate in your community?
Join our Community Access Program! Apply below:
- 9 week pre-employment program
- Start date: stay tuned for our next start date, in the meantime you can still apply above.
- As a Community Access Program (CAP) team member you will:
- Participate in life and employability skills workshops
- Gain employability skills experience with community partners
- Engage in social activities chosen as a group
- Create an action plan to reach employment, volunteer, or community connection goals
- And so much more!
“I really liked the in-person classes and the places we went on Fridays.”
“I was taught how to really put my mind and thoughts on what I'm interested in and possibly going further ahead with in the future.”
"I liked everything about CAP!”
“I met some new friends and I liked the staff and the good teamwork atmosphere.”