GAME is for youth with disabilities ages 18 - 24 who live within the Halifax Regional Municipality (HRM). This program will help youth with disabilities develop life, essential and employability skills while also promoting the Independent Living (IL) principles of integration and full participation in one’s community.
- Mandatory Life & Employability Workshops
- Employability Skills Experience with community partners
- Optional social / recreational activities chosen as a group
- Action plans for community engagement & future employment / volunteer experience.
- Partake in family sessions with our Program Coordinator to explore community resources, additional training & action plan development.
We are recruiting for our next intake starting in January 2022. Limited space is available, so apply today! Fill out our application form below and we will be in touch to schedule an interview. If you have questions, you can contact ILNS at 902-453-0004 or firstname.lastname@example.org