Youth Sector-Based Transition to Employment Program
Hotelworx would not be possible without funding from the Government of Canada's Youth Employment Skills Strategy.
Are you 18-30 years old?
Do you identify as having a disability(ies)?
Do you live in the Halifax area?
Are you struggling to find a job in the hospitality industry that's right for you?
We can help - apply for Hotelworx today!
If you are filling out our Hotelworx application form on your smartphone, click here to access the application.
- 20-week PAID transition to employment program
- For youth who have a strong interest working in the hospitality industry
- As a Hotelworx team member you will:
- Gain technical, essential, and employability skills so you successfully enter the hospitality sector in housekeeping, front desk / guest services, or food and beverage jobs.
- Explore hospitality careers that are based on your skills and interests
- Finish Hotelworx with a job placement that works for you and will lead you to employment
- On-the-job coaching so you can succeed
- And so much more!
"Youth with disabilities should take a program like Hotelworx because it allows them to get work experience."
"I learned how to work with others in different ways while on the job."
"When I started working, I had more confidence because the people who hired me gave me the chance to work."