We are happy to announce that through our Reaching for Inclusive, Successful Education and Employment (RISE) Program we're offering both our Next Step and Hotelworx Programs on a rotating basis. The Next Step (TNS) is a transitional program for youth with disabilities with minimal or no work experience and includes personal and professional development, employability workshops, career exploration and job search strategies. Hotelworx is a sector-based training program for those who have some work experience and a strong interest in gaining experience in the tourism & hospitality industry.
RISE TNS Phase 1:
September 21, 2020 - March 12, 2021
We are offering a 24-week paid employment transition program for youth between the ages of 18-30 who identify as having a disability.
The Next Step Program focuses on overcoming barriers to employment through employer engagement, accommodation and targeted training.
Participants discover new or enhance their existing skills through:
- Personal & professional development;
- Employability workshops;
- Participating in career exploration & job search strategies.
They also complete certifications that competitively enhance their resumes when applying to different jobs.
- 4 weeks group-based employment skills training & career development exploration;
- 12 weeks essential and employability skills through work experience training;
- 8 week job placement with optional job-coaching and workplace accommodations.
Intake is limited! Apply below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org